[THIN] Re: Video not working in Citrix

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:31:47 +1100

Hi

Sounds like the video is being blocked.  Work Offline option is not enabled in
Media Player so not sure why it is not working..

Users are all in small branches around the country.  We have 4Mb Frame links so
was hoping it would work.  We are hoping all users dont hit the video at the
same time but it is a possibility.  Since the video is running on citrix
wouldn't the traffic being sent to the client be screen changes only hence
would be small?

Would it be better to redirect all media content to run on local PC via content
redirection or would that be worse as the entire video is download?

Not sure how to proceed...

Ang
Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/