[THIN] Re: Video Emergency

  • From: "Webmail" <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:17:22 -0400

Depends on the format of the Movie. You can do a quicktime server and stream
it if everyone has Quicktime or set up Windows Media Server which is also
free and stream it down that way.  Another way to do it if the file is an
mpg and not to big is to drop the file in your web servers directory and
give the users a link to it.... http://mydomain.com/movie.mpg should work

If you use front page go here
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4270f200-62cc-4189-
acce-444d8defa062&DisplayLang=en