[THIN] Re: Very very very O/T Citrix Advanced GatewayClientissue

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:02:55 +0000

I know, thats what I'm getting at, Citrix would probably say "you couldnt u=
pload to your hacked xbox, so?" :)

Andrew
--o--

>>> Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 26/03/04 09:02:22 >>>
Um, many people use linux, or derivatives, on Xboxes, so there's no
reason one couldn't be an ftp server ;-)

I suspect Microsoft don't support that configuration, though ;-)

Neil

only. If this has come to you in error, please=20
notify the sender immediately and delete this=20
e-mail from your system.
You must take no action based on this, nor must=20
you copy or disclose it or any part of its contents=20
to any person or organisation.
Statements and opinions contained in this email may=20

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
Emergent OnLine is the leading server-based computing consulting integratio=
n firm in the nation. Emergent OnLine delivers expert=20
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com=20