[THIN] Very very very O/T Citrix Advanced Gateway Client issue

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:33:12 -0000

This may be of use to someone else as it drove me nutty for a while this
evening.....
I was just uploading a few files to my xbox and i was unable to connect via
ftp... all very strange until i reliased that the culprit was the new Citrix
Advanced Gateway client. Removed it and voila all started working again.
Im going to log  a fault call with Citrix in the morning .....

regards
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com