[THIN] Re: Verizon Wireless

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 14:23:18 -0700

Why adjust on the server?  Isn't MTU on a server auto adjusting?  Back in
my old modem days, we changed the MTU on the client side.

adam

                      "Claudio Rodrigues"

                      <crodrigues@bank-banque        To:
<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      -canada.ca>                    cc:

                      Sent by:                       Subject:  [THIN] Re:
Verizon Wireless
                      thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      rg

                      05/06/2004 01:24 PM

                      Please respond to thin

My first test would be reducing the MTU in one of the servers you cannot
connect to.