[THIN] Re: Ver 12 client doesnt work on Windows 7

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:18:46 -0400

Citrix is adding some kind of autoload plugin called citrix launcher to the
Run key in the registry. I think it is for provisioning. It wreaks havoc on
windows seven at least it did for me.  If you are not provisioning desktops
I'm guessing you don't need it. Check the windows run key in the registry.
Jim Kenzig
http://www.kenzig.com