[THIN] Vedr.: Re: Has anyone seen this weird error in Excel

  • From: Michael Schmidt <mis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:46:44 +0100

I am using ICA ver. 8 and the problem is the same if I try to do it direct
on the server.

Regards

Michael  Schmidt

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "BRUTON,        |
|         |           Malcolm, FM"    |
|         |           <Malcolm.BRUTON@|
|         |           rbos.com>       |
|         |           Sendt af:       |
|         |           thin-bounce@free|
|         |           lists.org       |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           24-02-2005 16:28|
|         |           Besvar venligst |
|         |           til thin        |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->

  |        Til:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                  |
  |        cc:
                                                  |
  |        Vedr.:   [THIN] Re: Has anyone seen this weird error in Excel

I do recall seeing soemthing similar a while back.  Believe it not I think
the answer was ICA client related.  I think 7.1 or above fixed it.  Seemed
to be whenever you did a pinrt type thing with either Excel or powerpoint.
This was 1 plus years back so excuse the guessing.  Thnik it might be in
the
readmes for the ICA 7.1 or above clients in the whats fixed section.

Malcolm