[THIN] Re: Vedr.: OT - IP port mapping

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:57:49 +0100 (BST)

Durr, of course !

Cheers

Anders M Jensen <anders.jensen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mark

Try tcpview from sysinternals or fport from foundstone:

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/utilities.shtml

http://www.foundstone.com/resources/intrusion_detection.htm

Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Anders M. Jensen

Citrix Administrator
Tryg IT Platforms
Klausdalsbrovej 601
DK - 2750 Ballerup
Tlf: +45 4420 4204

---

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

Mark Lee
o.com> cc:
Sendt af: Vedr.: [THIN] OT - IP port mapping
thin-bounce@fre
elists.org

04-07-2003
13:06
Besvar venligst
til thin

Folks,

urgently need to identify what application is holding a specific IP port
open on one of our servers - can anyone suggest a good tool for this ?

Cheers

Mark

Messenger

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale