[THIN] Re: VPN Question

  • From: marcus <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:16:38 +0200

Hmm, what about some more informations?
For example what were the problems with VPN?
Was it the line throughput?
The line stability?
Or other network issues such as client cannot see server?

hth, Marcus

On 06.10.2015 05:52, Doug Rooney wrote:

I am not sure if this is the correct place to askā€¦

I have a client that is opening a branch office, in his main office he
has several workstations and a server.

In the new location (About 50 miles away) he will have 1 workstation,
but he wants that workstation to have access to the

Shared drive on the server, I have tried so many different VPN solutions
and none seem to work.

The server is Windows Server 2008 (Possibly R2)

Does anyone have any ideas that might shed some light on this?

Thank you

~Doug Rooney

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it
are intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The
message,
information.
distribution

Thank you