[THIN] Re: VPN Question

  • From: Jan <tinybeetle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin-list <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 08:58:33 -0400

Try dropbox.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:52 PM, Doug Rooney <drooney57@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am not sure if this is the correct place to askā€¦

I have a client that is opening a branch office, in his main office he has
several workstations and a server.

In the new location (About 50 miles away) he will have 1 workstation, but
he wants that workstation to have access to the

Shared drive on the server, I have tried so many different VPN solutions
and none seem to work.

The server is Windows Server 2008 (Possibly R2)

Does anyone have any ideas that might shed some light on this?

Thank you

~Doug Rooney

intended
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The
message,
information.
distribution

Thank you