[THIN] Re: VOB Files

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:25:23 +0100

VLC will definitely play DVD / VOB files, either directly from DVDs
themselves, or when "ripped" to hard drive. And it's free, and it's open
source.

And all the codecs are internalised. So don't bother with things like
Windows Media Player, or all the other soft media players - they are the
route to codec hell.

Just bung on VLC, no bloat, fully featured, and none of that messing
around with additional codecs.

Neil

This email and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above
named recipient only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete this email from your system. You must take no
action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose it or any part of its
contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained in
this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group
Limited or its subsidiaries. Please note that email communications may be
monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods Shop Direct Group Limited is
1st Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB, registered
number 5059352