[THIN] Re: VMWare and Citrix?

  • From: "Brian Murphy" <bem9127@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:56:55 -0600

Great stuff guys.... I'm going through the PPTs and reading the docs on
VMWares site.  I have used VMWare before but more for distributed
Website solutions.  Never used it in a Citrix environment.  I have also
used it in high security environments were we installed Linux or Windows
2000 and ran another operating system in VMWare to host the website.

Thanks for all the input thus far.

This contract job is starting to sound interesting.

Murphy