[THIN] Re: VMWare Farm

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:29:55 -0400

Yes ESX 3.0 is better but it still is not there yet either.  This is coming
from some experts that I trust on this subject above anyone else.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 7/31/06, Schneider, Chad M <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I used to think so, but with ESX 3.0 built specially for Citrix support, and the larger hardware (ours are on DL385 Dual/Dual, with 6-16GB ram), we are able to handle some pretty intensive applications to date.