[THIN] Re: VMWare ESX Server

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:47:36 -0800

This is *great*.  I actually did, and forwarded it on to the people who
engineered this design.  I do not think they even thought about what they
would convert and not, because they are doing everything except for the 3
machines that have fax boards in them.  I'm going to nab this paper again,
and further pick it apart.  There are some apps guys who would love to see
this.  Especially those who are responsible for Peoplesoft 8... oh wait,
he's leaving next week.  *feh*

Thanks for all the info gang, and let me know if you have anything else!

Thanks,

Jen

  _____