[THIN] Re: VERY ODD.....

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 11:49:15 -0600

Why not go to Add/Remove Programs, click on FR2 and choose Change.
Choose the modify option and change the selection for Resource
Management to install locally.  If it needs the installation media, it
will ask you.  This would be the same process for components of any
other MSI package.

Carl Stalhood
Choice Solutions