[THIN] Re: VBscript help needed

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 16:22:41 +0100

Indeed - can you do that?!

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Braebaum, Neil
Sent: 03 July 2009 15:21
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: VBscript help needed

Reinstalling wsh? On 2003 server?

Neil

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Magnus Hjorleifsson
Sent: 03 July 2009 14:46
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have run into this before. Reinstall wsh that should fix it

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2009, at 7:08, "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For the DIM - that shouldn't matter - you'd only really need it if you'd put
explicit references in - which Steve hasn't

That code looked fine to me - and it works on my 2003 server when I cut and
pasted it into a .vbs script

There's not some funny text/typo in the script you're running?