[THIN] Re: VBscript help needed

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 09:46:25 -0400

I have run into this before. Reinstall wsh that should fix it

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2009, at 7:08, "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For the DIM - that shouldn’t matter – you’d only really need it if you’d put explicit references in – which Steve hasn’t

That code looked fine to me – and it works on my 2003 server when I cut and pasted it into a .vbs script

There’s not some funny text/typo in the script you’re running?