[THIN] Re: V9 ica windows client

  • From: "Raffensberger, Stephen" <SRaffens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:09:48 -0400

That happened to me when I used the version originally posted by Citrix.
Then it was unavailable for a half day or so. When it became available
again, it had the same version number and file size but a different MD5
checksum. The second one I downloaded no longer loses file associations.

Steve Raffensberger

Network Technologies
Mail Stop 10-411-NS1
1125 Berkshire Blvd.