[THIN] Re: Utility to generate custom start menus based on NT Gro up membersh ip.

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:08:41 +0100

Thinking about it, I believe you're right. If you set the startmenupath=
entry in the .ini file to point to the users desktop instead of their start
menu, it should work. The only caveat I can think of is that the util
currently deletes *.* from the start menu before it inserts the new icons.
You might not want that on a desktop where "real" files might be saved. v1.1
(out tomorrow probably) will include desktop icons and only delete *.lnk
when it starts.

Regards
Angus