[THIN] Re: Using variables in the application REG's

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:10:17 -0400

I guess that means the app reads the value once at startup and retains it in
memory.  I guess that only leaves a small window of vulnerability (a second
person launching and resetting the value just before the first person's app
reads it).  I thought I'd mention it because if training means a class of
people all launching a the same time, it might just hit.  But then if it's
training, maybe that is OK.