[THIN] Re: Using the java client with CSG

  • From: "Blackman, John" <John.Blackman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:07:44 -0000

Not sure if this is the right way to do it, but when you launch the
application using the java app, clicking the settings button in the JAVA
client window allows you to specify the CSG server and port.  I would
therefore imagine that there is some configurable parameter somewhere=20
To set this.

I am actually on the CSG course today ;-), so I'll mention it and report
back.

Regards,
John