[THIN] Re: Using roaming profile point for temp files

  • From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:54:35 -0500

Or, if you have PS 4.0 Enterprise, you can associate the app with an
Application Isolation Environment causing the temp
files to be per user, even if the path is the same for everybody.

The only problem with using file servers for temporary files is bandwidth and
load on the file server. If the files are
small and you have a reliable network then this should be fine. Another option
is to use Kixtart login script to modify
the .ini in the user's home directory to specify the user's local temp folder.

  _____