[THIN] Re: Using multiple versions of Java

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 06:45:38 -0500

You can make a streaming profile with a different version of Java in it.
It's a pain but it works.  I have done it in the past.  We had one site to
interact with that required Java 1.4.2 and everything else was Java 1.5.
It's been a couple years and I don't work at that location anymore.  it is
easier to silo but a big waste just to support one things.  Maybe on a VM?

Greg