[THIN] Re: Using SDK and C++ to move published apps

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:52:41 -0800

Step 1:
--------
You can do it via script or VB (anything that will work with DCOM) with
Citrix MFCom SDK. C++ will also work but is overkill. All config info,
including users, can be dropped into a text or XML file and reimported when
needed (including licenses).

Step2:
--------
The only issue that you might encounter are icons for published apps.
The only way I know how to do it is ICA client SDK or directly through XML
service (NFuse like). This functionality is not exposed via MFCom SDK v.
2.0-2.2 (as far as I know)

ALEX