[THIN] Re: Using Citrix to map drives

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 09:32:11 -0400

I put this on the start of my domain login scripts
if exist s:\testme\myfile.flg goto END

and put that path on my citrix box's, so that when it hits that file it
basically does not run the login script.

David Teague
Support Analyst
TMTsoftware
919-493-4700
From: "Steve Parr" <sparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:20:45
To:thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Using Citrix to map drives

Too many sites to support with diff local IT folk who all have diff. standards
for creating login scripts. Is there a way to prevent their scripts from
running only when the users login to Citrix - scripts  are Mix of NT and AD
network login scripts, some sites scripts associated with user accounts and
others via AD groups. Maybe using Citrix usrlogon script. Would I have to use
'net delete' in Citrix script or other more generic way or registry hack to
tell Citrix not to ignore any network login scripts? Then just map what users
need for Citrix session. I understand this way of mapping is way faster as well
as it runs locally.

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com

NYÃÂ*ÅÃN>ÂÂiÃjÃâÂy8ÂÃzÂÂzÅ{Å{ÂÅÃHÂrÂÂ*jwzÂ~'ÂÃÂÂâÃâÃÃÃÃÃÅÅÅÃâK~Ãâ)â'Â*ÂÃÅÅKÂÃj)nWÂÂÃâ)zÃÅyqÃâ)ÅHÂiÅ+âWÂ
 IÃrÂÂâ+zÃÂÅÃ
â)ÅHÂaÂ
â+ÂÃÅÃÂÃmÃnÃâÂÂÃ
(ÂÃUÂÂ*ÅâÂÃâÃâÅÅyÂÃÃÃÅwÃÃÂ,ÅÃ