[THIN] Re: Using 2003 Enterprise and Citrix PS4?

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:14:39 +0100

On 22/09/06, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How much actual RAM is actually used tho?

As yet, we dont know due to these drop outs :)

We run an in house application for several companies which is extremely
memory hungry - one session takes 300M just for the app! We're building up
to experiment at the moment, but these dropouts are causing us a bigger
issue at the moment :(

On the current servers with 4Gb, we get around 12 or so users per server at
the moment fairly comfortably. We're planning for the case of if a server
dies, basically..

Andrew