[THIN] Re: Users unable to run published apps...

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:40:17 -0400

What network protocol is selected under the Server location? TCP/IP+HTTP or
TCP/IP?

Looks like your IMA service is doing smth wrong. Try to restart it in
services...

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.