[THIN] Re: Users installing programs

  • From: "Jay Jukes" <thin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:09:08 +0930 (CST)

Another commercial option may be Appsense Application Manager. You can
lock down applications on a user group basis from memory.

> You can also lock down the permissions in the registry for HKLM/software.

This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps running on
unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and application performance
problems? Join us and learn how you can have a less demanding on-demand
enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register