[THIN] Re: Users improperly closing out of an application

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:08:11 -0500

http://thethin.net/appscape.zip or Wintopmost (search it on google)
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Claus, Brian
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 8:19 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Users improperly closing out of an application

Hope this is a simple request...

Win2k\XP\nfuse 1.7

I have an old legacy app.  When a user closes it by clicking the X, the app
does not terminate properly but instead stays in an "active" state.

I've heard of something that can remove the X from a user's session--thus
forcing them to click File \ Exit.

Has anyone heard of this?  Can you point me in the right direction?