[THIN] Users improperly closing out of an application

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:18:30 -0500

Hope this is a simple request...

Win2k\XP\nfuse 1.7

I have an old legacy app.  When a user closes it by clicking the X, the app
does not terminate properly but instead stays in an "active" state.

I've heard of something that can remove the X from a user's session--thus
forcing them to click File \ Exit.

Has anyone heard of this?  Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Please make note of the new address for WESCO Distribution, Inc.
headquarters.  This change is for our headquarters location only and was
necessitated by the renumbering of the buildings at Station Square.

Our headquarters location has not moved.

WESCO Distribution, Inc.
Suite 700
225 West Station Square Drive
Pittsburgh, PA  15219-1122

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law
and it may contain information which is privileged and confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message is unauthorized
and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify WESCO Distribution, Inc. immediately at 412-454-4800.  Thank you.