[THIN] Re: Users Profiles in Citrix

  • From: "netgroup" <netgroup@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 01:54:28 -0400

Have you tested it before?

----- Original Message ----- From: <Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 7:32 PM
Subject: [THIN] Re: Users Profiles in Citrix

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\ProfileIist
Change "ProfilesDirectory" to point to where you want it to go. I know it
will let you change to a different local drive. I don't know if it will do
UNC paths.

adam

|         |           "netgroup"       |
|         |           <netgroup@xxxxxxx|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           thin-bounce@freel|
|         |           ists.org         |
|         |           07/08/2005 04:00 |
|         |           thin             |

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| |
| To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> |
| cc: |
| Subject: [THIN] Users Profiles in Citrix |

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I know it might sound strange but we have to comply with our company's
protocol. We don't want to use roming profiles for our Citrix Environment.
So my suggestion was to save users profile locally but on a seperate drive.
Does anyone know how can we do that?

Thanks a bunch.

This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com