[THIN] Re: Users Printers Mysteriously Disappear

  • From: "Schneider, Samuel M. Mr (Contractor) UHD" <samuel.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:38:25 -0500

I have seen this! This was tough problem to finger.
        In our environment we use ndps printing, apparently FR2 and ndps
have potential to induce printing issues (unfortunately this was not a
consistent problem and citrix tech support simply quoted the advance
features guide blurb about not officially supporting ndps printing).
Dropping back to FR1 fixed the problem immediately.