[THIN] Re: User report

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 12:00:24 -0500

Paul, I would also like to know the answer to this if you find one!!

I started auditing logon events with the domain security policy but that
really isn't what I was looking for.  Those events aren't helpful at all,
really.  But, it may be something you can use...

Let me know if you find a better answer to this that's not posted on-list.

Thanks,

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer