[THIN] Re: User hangs on logon

  • From: Stephanie Atkinson <miitgal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:01:54 -0800 (PST)

Wow, no way to RDP into the desktop or Desktop Streaming  (or similar tool)?
Different driver or driver versions makes a lot of sense.

Good luck,

Stephanie Atkinson

Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I have no access to the PC itself
so I am not entirely sure if thats the actual issue or not

On Dec 18, 2007 11:58 AM, Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
well same client, Im guessing driver editions are different.

On Dec 18, 2007 11:52 AM, Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Different client on each PC?