[THIN] Re: User Shell Folders in Win2k Terminal Server

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:28:46 -0400

I think I found my problem.  I have been pulling my hair out all day.  It's
still broken , but at least now I know why.

I have been trying to adjust the User Shell folders fro Cookies and Favorites.
I want them to point to H:\Cookies and H:\Favorites.  I run mandatory profiles
and that is an easy way for my users to keep some sanity.

When I adjust the registry keys, Internet Explorer re-writes them back to
C:\Documents and Settings\etc" the next time it is started.

Does nay one know a better way to adjust this setting?  The tn.adm did it
perfectly in NT4.

Greg