[THIN] User Manager blows up whenever I try to set one users terminal server directory

  • From: "Shannon Wyatt" <swyatt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:46:07 -0400

I'm trying to set the terminal server home directory for a single user.
When ever I double-click on his account User Manager disappears. This
doesn't happen with any other users. If I use the SP5 version of User
Manager I can look at his properties but I can't set the termianl server
home directory.

I've also tried to set it with the TSUser.dll and it fails as well. Any
thoughts on this one?

Shannon