[THIN] User Logon Scripts

  • From: "Petitti, Bruno" <bpetitti@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:27:56 -0500

Currently we are running Metaframe XP FR2 on Windows 2000 servers. Our
domain controllers are Windows 2000 as well.. When a user logs onto the
domain, a log on script runs creating drive mapping and creates/installs
printers depending on group membership.

The problem, we have is that the script runs again when the user launches a
Citrix application. The script runs successfully creating the drive mappings
but then hangs on the printer creation.

Is there a way to stop the script from running in a terminal server
situation or is there a better over all solution that will resolve this
issue

Thanks for all your help in advance