[THIN] Re: User Login issues.

  • From: "Grant, Lachlan ISMC:EX" <Lachlan.Grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:45:50 -0800

I had this issue too on a 1200LE. It was due to having them set to
automatically reconnect and the user had put in their username and
password into the terminal (from memory this was a while ago..) and the
terminal got into some strange loop of connecting, rebooting,
reconnecting to a new session.

I would try replacing the terminal if you have a spare one sitting
around. or reimaging it if you can.

Lachlan.