[THIN] Re: User Home Directories

  • From: "Blackman, John" <John.Blackman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:25:41 -0000

We currently use Storage Central SRM from WQuinn which helps us set
quota limits across our servers. We can also use this to restrict what
file types etc. etc can be stored, so for example, we can prevent MP3's
or JPG's being stored.  However, since we charge the users by the meg,
we don't actually enforce this!!

As a rule, we allocate 20mb then the users have to order more if they
need it.

John