[THIN] Re: User GUID

  • From: "Blackman, John" <John.Blackman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:27:30 +0100

John,

To be honest, I'm not sure if this is the info your looking for, but I
have an ADSI scripting book, "Windows NT/2000 ADSI Scripting for System
Administrators" (ISBN 1-57870-219-4) and it says that the IADsUser::GUID
"...returns the GUID of the bound object" and that the string is
read-only.  I've had a quick browse through the rest of the book and
cannot find any reference to changing the user GUID. =20

Hope it helps (somehow!).

Regards,
John