[THIN] Re: Uptime.exe

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 23:01:49 -0400

The Only Place I can find it is within the Cmdline.zip file downloadable from the top of the page at:
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~ladi/e_cmd32.html#uptime
Noplace else on the web...
Jim

Sjolund, Dag wrote:

I'm looking for version 2 of the uptime.exe utility from Microsoft.  I
have seen it mentioned in a documentation from MS, but can't find it any
anywhere to download.  The version contained in the windows 2000
server/pro resource kits is 1.01.

Here is a document that refers to the version I need:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/deploy/roll
out/rollupgr.mspx#XSLTsection130121120120

This post describes the usage of the uptime that I looking for:
http://www.winnetmag.com/WindowsScripting/Article/ArticleID/25646/25646.
html

Among other things, apparently it is capable of monitoring Cluster
availability and has added functionality of exporting the results of
it's queries to CSV files.  Version 1.01 does not have this capability.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dag Sjolund
Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com