[THIN] Re: Upgrading to XP but messed up already!

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:19:28 +0100

If you forgot to activate before upgrading you have a seriuos problem.
Had this fight about one and a half year ago with cirix for a
customer...after months and months of fighting we got it turned in their
favour....

The problem was slightly different but comes down to the same issue, not
completing certain things before upgrading.

You wrote:
>The server that i had reserved to be upgraded has the old 1.8 license
on it, but, it has not been activated.
Can you explain this? Which license is on there?

Grx
Rob