[THIN] Upgraded WI to 4.5, works for most clients but not all

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:52:43 +1200

We use WI with CAC (smartcard) authentication. I upgraded the WI server from
4 to 4.5 and most people work fine but a few get prompted for their username
and password instead of their CAC PIN. They sit on another PC and it works
fine. The clients are all 10.x, we've tried reloading the ica client and
giving the user a fresh profile on their workstation but it doesn't help.
Reimaging the PC fixes it but that's a bit drastic not too mention time
consuming.

Anyone have any ideas to try?