[THIN] Upgrade firmware on old Wyse 3360SE

  • From: "Matt Kosht" <matt.kosht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 14:47:13 -0400

I dug this out of a closet today and it still appears to work fine.
It's running v3.42 of the Wyse firmware and 2.12 of Windows CE.  I
realize this device is out of support by Wyse but would like to get it
on the last firmware released for it before it reached that point.  I
have a anon FTP server setup. I downloaded the firmware from Wyse for
3360SE(CE.NET) (v4.2 I think) but it fails to upgrade to it. Anyone
have a newer firmware for this I could get a copy of?