[THIN] Re: Upgrade Farm

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <tflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:35:10 +0800

How big is you farm?

How many users are going to using Citrix

Are you just publishing a desktop or a number of different Apps

If you're a small site like me 4 citrix servers. 80 users, published
desktop with Office and 5 other applications (database clients etc).

I would just rebuild the lot from scratch.

W2k3, New Apps, PS4.0 or the latest, Patch it up. Lock it down. Run some
early adopters. Start thinking about spending yer bonus!!

Be sure to record all your print driver details and mappings. There
about the only things I found to take the longest because the farm is
fresh.