[THIN] Updating a DWORD value in the regestry using a .KEY file

  • From: jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:47:19 -0400

Anyone know how to set a DWORD registry entry using a .KEY file.  I keep
getting a string value with a value of dword: value
An example line in my .KEY file could be:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
                                RestrictAnonTest = 00000001, dword

... when I check the key in the registry it comes up as a string value; i.e the
registry would show...

RestrictAnonTest        "dword: 000000001"

Thanks in advance,

Jason Weems
Sr. Network Systems Engineer
Systems Engineering Group
Citigroup Real Estate Lending and Technology Group
314-275-1142
jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxx