[THIN] Re: Updating ICA Client on Citrix Server

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:01:02 -0700

If you installed the 9.0 client during the installation of PS 3, then all
you have to do is download and install the ICA Client.

If the ICA Client is not installed on the server,  goto Add/Remove programs
and change your PS 3 install to add the ICA Client.  Then install/upgrade to
the 9.23 client as normal.

Joe

  _____