[THIN] Re: Updating All Users Registry

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:43:06 +0000

Augh, gosh, yes, sorry :)

I thought you meant there was something in there already to say this key set
to this, rather than make your own (I tend to think of GP as a bunch of
options, not regs - it's a Friday, ignore me ;) )

And no they don't have the option already, unfortunately :(

Geez, I do ask some dopey questions sometimes.. :*)

Andrew