[THIN] Re: Updated IMA datastore migration procedure?

  • From: "Rick Mack" <Rick.Mack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:41:40 +1000

Hi,

It's fine for going from SQL to SQL.

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems Ltd
18 Heussler Terrace, Milton 4064
Queensland Australia.
Ph: +61 7 3246 7704
email: rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: www.volante.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jeff Durbin
Sent: Tuesday, 2 November 2004 2:40 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Updated IMA datastore migration procedure?

DSMAINT MIGRATE is for moving from one database platform to another, so I
presumed you couldn't use it to go from SQL to SQL, although I've not actually
tried it.

This e-mail, including all attachments, may be confidential or privileged.
Confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been
sent to you in error.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received it in
error please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of this e-mail and any attachments.  All liability for direct and
indirect loss arising from this e-mail and any attachments is hereby disclaimed
to the extent permitted by law.