[THIN] Updated Free app and new free app from Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:51:05 +1000

Hi All

Thanks to Rick D (ngenx.com) and Wilco  (http://sbc.vanbragt.net/) for the
feedback. I've updated
TSTASKMAN with the following updates and put it up for public availability on
our web site:

- Applications tab details vs. processes tab- done!

- Add logoff button also - done!

I've also added a switch /a that will only show the Applications Tab and hide
the processes tab entirely. I
know some people only want the applications tab.

The other two things asked for will need to wait for a bit because I've been
really busy this month. Don?t
worry but, I'll get to them soon:

- Replace username/domain with UPN - easy but will have to wait.

- Update GUI elements to Aero - will try to make it look cool - aero style -
will have to wait.

I also added another freeware app called TSTBARSET which will set the options
of the taskbar on the fly
eg. Set clock hidden, position of task bar on screen etc.

You can download it from http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au/CAD_TSUtils.htm

Next weeks release TSSNAPSNEND inspired by Shawn Bass!!!

enjoy!

--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd